Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homework and the 2nd quarter.


Some students have had a problem remembering to bring their reading logs to school especially on Monday when I collect them to check for completion. I have given one extra day to turn these in. Starting on day 46 of the school year I will not accept this or any homework late. (except for absence from school) This is more in line with other member of the 6th grade A team. However, at the beginning of each quarter, I will provide each student with 2 tickets. If a student forgets their homework or reading log they may return a ticket to me and I will give them one extra day to turn in the homework or reading log. They must have the ticket with them in class that day. The ticket will be collected and not be returned. Once a student no longer has a ticket I can not accept a late assignment. Unused tickets can be saved for a reward at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment